M-Better Bathroom Kitchen Suction Hook, Multiple Combination Clear PET Material Hook, Super Powerful Suction On Any Non-porous Smooth Surface,Glass, Metal and Mirror(4 Pack)
- [Unique Design] Unique transparent design makes it almost invisible which is quite suitable for nice home decoration.
- [Firm and stable] Each hook holds up to 13.2lb/6kg. Super waterproof and oilproof, high and low temperature resistance. , sticky piece has a certain flexibility, and the area is greater than the hook base itself, than any hook on the market must be solid and reliable, do not worry will fall off.
- [Multiple Choice] Packed of two suction hooks, a twin Peg and a treble hooks, you can have multiple choice and it can used for multiple purpose. Perfect for kitchen, bathroom, great for hanging shower and bath accessories in a bathroom or kitchen utensils and tools on a tile backsplash..
- [Environment Friendly] New powerful command hook, transparent trace more beautiful, using glue and double vacuum adsorption can be used for rough surfaces, not only has a powerful long-lasting loading capacity, but also waterproof, can be reused after washing to dry.
- [What You Get] We provide 24 hours Warm and timely customer Service, 30-Day Replacement, 1 year Warranty.ensuring long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase. If there is any problem with your purchase, please contact us first. We will try our best to give you a satisfying solution.
- Reviews (0)
Are you tired of clutter?
Are you tired of having a disorganized garage?
Are you worry the hooks on the suction cups stay on the wall no long time?
***Very subtle housing.
***Super strong suction power.
***Made of premium and durable plastic.
***Remove design. Can be used in different ways.
***Easy to use, no need any tool, fast and easy to hang!
***Applied for smooth and flat surface(smooth glass, ceramic, tile etc)
How to use:
1. Clean and dry a smooth surface.
2. Remove the transparent protective film.
3. Place the suction cup in the desired position, apply pressure around the cup to release all air.
4. Pull down the hook & Lock it.
5. Test suction with a firm tug to check if it has been installed correctly.
Where to use:
Board / Glass / Frosted Glass / Glass Grid / Ceramic / Metal Surface / Non-paint walls / Other hard flat surface.
How to remove:
Press and hold the prominent position of the basic to remove the hook slowly. No Traces will left.